Version 0.28 includes the following changes:
- The Measurement Lab Platform 2.0 data with up-to-date speed test data is now included. Be sure to check your date ranges in case they need to be updated!
- The Measurement Lab “Speed test” chart which displayed a median download or upload speed over time was removed. Starting with Version 0.27, the “Goal vs. Actual” Speed test chart shows the fraction of tests that meet or exceed the target speeds set in your Notebooks. in that view, you can also compare against the FCC targets if those differ from the notebook goal and also compare your local data with the state’s.
- The NCES Public School and Post-secondary Institution data was updated.
- The Demographics summary now includes the average household size for a locality.
- The school closure data from Education Week was removed from the School District DDI views. Instead, the views link to Education Week’s up-to-date page on school re-openings.
- Internally, there was a lot work on the implementation of the user interface. You should experience only minor changes and some improvements.